The Association of Communication Engineers and Technicians of the Republic of Poland, Branch in Krakow, informs that it introduces changes to the rules for storing and processing personal data.
On May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / WE (GDPR – Data Protection Regulation).
In connection with the above, we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Association of Engineers and Technicians of Communication of the Republic of Poland, Branch in Krakow, ul. Siostrzana 11, 30-804 Kraków, (hereinafter referred to as SITK Kraków).
- Personal data within the meaning of the GDPR is data that enables the identification of natural persons.
- The processing of your data is carried out by SITK Kraków and results from the activities conducted by SITK Kraków.
- Purpose of processing: conducted activity, its promotion, sending offers of provided services (including training), etc.
- Your data may be profiled for marketing purposes. You have the right to opt out of data processing for these purposes at any time.
- Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude contracts with SITK Kraków, place an order for a service / services, etc.
- SITK Kraków processes them for the period necessary to perform the activities resulting from the activities conducted by SITK Kraków.
- SITK Kraków stores your data in a safe manner and only authorized employees have access to it. The data will be transferred to other entities only for purposes related to the activities of SITK Kraków and for the purpose of providing the service / services.
- You have the right to access, edit, rectify, delete, transfer or limit the processing of your personal data and the profile data assigned to them.
- In addition, you have the right to object and complain to the supervisory authority.
If you do not accept the above changes to the rules, please inform us as described below. Sending the resignation will result in the removal of data from our database. In all matters related to the processing of your personal data by SITK Kraków, you can contact us in the following way:
via e-mail to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org in the subject, entering the GDPR;
via traditional mail to the following address: Association of Engineers and Technicians of Communication of the Republic of Poland, Kraków Branch, ul. Siostrzana 11, 30-804 Krakow.